Chúc mừng 10 nhóm lọt vào vòng chung kết của Cuộc thi ARCHICAD BIM 2019!!
We have a list of teams who are going to present at the final presentation on 21st June, 2019 (room Hoi truong A106, UAH).
Congratulations to following teams:
|Team name||Member||University||Order of presentation|
|BMP4||Mai Ngọc Minh, Trịnh Quốc Bình, Lê Nguyễn Hà Phương||Đại học Kiến trúc Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||1|
|LSD||Đặng Quang Luân, Nguyễn Phúc Nguyên, Võ Ngọc Thanh Tuấn||Đại học Kiến trúc Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||2|
|Tadpole*||Trần Minh Sang, Phan Ngọc Tường Vi, Hoàng Trọng Thiện||Đại học Bách khoa Đà Nẵng||3|
|CNHub||VO HA MINH DUC, VUONG BAO HAN, LAM QUE HAN||Đại học Kiến trúc Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||4|
|DeNaDu||Le Thi Hai Duong, Tran Pham Bao Ngoc, Nguyen Truong Thanh Ngan||Đại học Kiến trúc Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||5|
|ArCH*||Vũ Tôn Thiên Châu, Nguyễn Thị Vân Anh, Dương Đức Hùng||Đại học Xây Dựng||6|
|ALPACA||NGUYỄN PHI LONG, NGÔ THỊ BẢO NHI, LÊ VĂN PHÚ||Đại học Van Lang||7|
|H2Q||Phạm Thạch Anh Quốc, Nguyễn Trí Quang, Lê Nguyễn Trọng Hiếu||Đại học Kiến trúc Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||8|
|A.M.N||Huỳnh Thị Hồng Ngọc, Võ Thị Trúc Mai, Lê Ngọc Thiên Ân||Đại học Kiến trúc Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh||9|
|MIB (Monkey In Black)||Ngo Phat Tai, Do Anh Nhung, Hua Huu Phuoc||Đại học Van Lang||10|
*We will contact teams from Hanoi and Da Nang to arrange your trip to HCMC.
Please BRING the followings to the final presentation:
- Printed version of your FINAL panel(s)
- Panel and Physical model from 1st round (optional)
- Please upload your presentation（PDF, PPT, movies…) and updated BIMx model to the links provided by email for 2nd submission, before 19 June 23:00 (GMT+7). The total size of the files should not exceed more than 500MB.
You have to use our computer and iPad to present. LATE submission will not be saved to the presentation PC and you might not be able to present your project.
About the final presentation:
All members of teams MUST BE PRESENT AT CONFERENCE ROOM AT 8:30 AM. Any ABSENCE or LATE (except major cause) will immediately reduce 50% of your points.
* The official language of the final presentation is English. We don’t provide translators to help with your presentation. Missing information to the judge (foreigners) will affect your marks.
- Your panel(s) need to be displayed while the precedent team is presenting.
- When MC call your team’s name. Please come to the stage and start immediately.
- You have 10 mins for your presentation.
You will hear a buzz at the 9th min. At this moment, please conclude the presentation and finish on time. We will stop your talk at 10th min, no matter how much content still left.
After your talk, it’s a question time for juries, in most cases, you will be asked questions in English. The question time is 10 minutes.
Good luck and see you all on Friday 21st June!